Property owners, whether it’s a commercial business or a residential property, need to understand what their options are for asphalt repair and paving. If you have pavement that’s suffered damage or need a brand new paving installation, you need the help of a professional paving contractor who understands how to get the job done right for the least amount of money. Vallejo CA’s asphalt paving experts, Advance Asphalt Inc, have the most cost-effective asphalt repair and paving solutions for your property.
Asphalt Repair & Paving Options in Vallejo CA
Pavement Repair Options
- Crack Sealing – Special filling compounds permanently fill cracks to prevent them from worsening.
- Sealcoating – A thin layer of specially mixed asphalt and additives coats and protects the entire surface.
- Asphalt Milling – The top layer is ground down before a new top layer of asphalt is applied.
- Patching – After removing an area of damaged pavement, contractors pour a new layer of asphalt for a permanent fix.
The Asphalt Paving Process
- Site Preparation – Before any pavement goes down, you need to remove existing pavement and grade the land underneath the new pavement for correct drainage.
- Gravel Base – The bottom layer of asphalt pavement is made of crushed rock, recycled concrete, or gravel. This layer is graded as well.
- Binder Asphalt Layer – A middle layer of asphalt with larger aggregates is applied for strength.
- Asphalt Surface Layer – The top layer of asphalt is mixed with smaller aggregates for a smooth surface, and it’s compacted to create a solid pavement structure.
- Finishing Services – Pavement markings, line striping, concrete curbs, and sealcoating can finish off the pavement.
Most Reputable Asphalt Repair & Paving Company in Vallejo CA
Advance Asphalt Inc has the most cost-effective permanent paving options in the area not only because of our decades of experience but also because we care about client satisfaction. To find out how we can improve your property with pavement, contact us today!