Do you want to upgrade your residential property values? Keep visitors to your property safe? Create a beautiful paved outdoor area? Residential paving services from your trusted paving company will get that for you, and your local paving contractors can also keep your pavement safe and beautiful for years with repair and maintenance services.
Your Local Residential Paving Experts
For decades, the residential asphalt paving experts at Advance Asphalt Inc have been installing driveways, patios, and roadways in neighborhoods all over Northern California from the sea to the hills and valleys. Over the years, we’ve gained vast experience with grading, driveway paving, and asphalt repair so that we can help our California homeowners get the best residential pavement possible.
Our Residential Paving Projects
- Asphalt Driveways
- Patio Paving
- Sports Courts
- All Pavement Types: asphalt, concrete, pavers, stone
Residential Pavement Options
Residential Asphalt – Though homeowners usually think of asphalt for roadways, an asphalt driveway is long-lasting, durable, and low cost.
Decorative Concrete – For patios, walkways, or even driveways, concrete can be a beautiful option. The Advance Asphalt Inc crew is known for their printed and stained concrete options!
Pavers – Whatever kind of look you want for your residential pavement, we can source beautiful and durable pavers and install them with professionalism and efficiency.
Residential Pavement Repair & Maintenance Services
Once your pavement has been installed, Advance Asphalt Inc won’t leave you high and dry. We also have decades of experience with repair to keep your driveways or patios beautiful and safe for a long time. Our repair services include:
- Crack Sealing – When asphalt develops cracks, special sealants can bring it back to full function.
- Sealcoating – This is a great preventative maintenance step for residential asphalt because it seals the pavement and provides a new dark black surface.
- Asphalt Resurfacing – When damage has taken over an asphalt surface, it can be removed with a process called milling and then replaced with a new top layer.
- Concrete Repair – Our professional paving contractors can also repair concrete cracks and extend the life of your residential concrete with cleaning and sealing.
Contact Advance Asphalt Inc, Northern California’s trusted paving company, for all your residential paving needs!